Complaint
Mike327

I recently had my Verizon Fios installed.  After the technician had left I realized he had forgotten to leave remotes for all three of my set top boxes.  I spoke with Verizon and they said they could send me one free but the other two will cost me $14.99, which is the replacement fee.  Why would i be charged 14.99 each for two remotes that i never received in the first place?!  After speaking with billing they told me they could not override that charge and i am basically out of luck.  This is absolutely ridiculous that I would have to pay for the technicians mistake. 

To top that off the cable lines were installed improperly as well and I need to pay to have another technician come out and fix them.

-Not very happy with my new verizon fios service that i was very excited for.

0 Likes
Re: Complaint
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Complaint
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to no response, it appears assistance is not required. We have closed your private support case.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes