Customer Complaint
eden2

I started my service around 10/01/2014, I spent over an hour on the phone with the sales rep trying to desogn a package that would benifit our financial needs. There was one channel I advised the sales rep that was a must for my family. That was the Chiller channel. The Veriaon sales rep told me it would also include NFL red Zone. This was a great plus and I was very excited to get the new service. The services was set up and it took us almost a week to  get unpacked and be able to sit and watch television. We soon found out that we did not have the Chiller channel or NFL red zone. Ic alled to see what happened and was told by a customer service rep those channels were not included in my package. I was told I had to pay an additional $20.00 per month to get Chiller and NFL Red Zone would be 79.99 per year. we ended that call with me still feeling very upset.

I called back today and asked to speak with a supervisor. I explained what was going on an she said I would have to pay more to get the channels. I explained that I am not worried aboout the NFl Red Zone I really only want the Chiller channel. The supervisor again said I had to pay additional for it. I asked the supervisor If a customer is given incorrect information by a service or sales rep what is Verizon willing to do in order to make it right. She said Verizon takes a stand on there service and is not responsible for what a representative says. I find it hard to believe this but this is what I was told by a supervisor. 

Later I decided to go ahead and add the services for the additional 20.00 per month I was told. This time i wanted to do it online to make sure I had it in writting. While on chat changing to the Ultimate package I checked the estimated billing and it showed more than 60.00 per month more. I explained to that rep what I was promised and once again was told it was not true.

Is this really the way Verizon does business? I would like a response at the email address onfile. I am also giving a complaint to the FCC and the BBB and whoever else will listen.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi eden,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Complaint
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Eden,

We hate that this was your first impression of Verizon. This sounds like an excellent training opportunity for the employee you spoke with.

I am going to send you a private message so I can collect some details privately.

~Jess

0 Likes