Customer Service Nightmare
SDV3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently relocated and unfortunately was left with no other choice for my ISP and phone service than Verizon which I was not happy about as I have serious concerns with their ability to provide even a minimum acceptable level of service.

My installation was scheduled for yesterday 7/9/19 between 8 am and noon. The technician not only never showed up but I never received a phone call. At 7 PM after being routed around various phone trees and 2 robot disconnected phone calls I finally spoke to a human who told me the technician would be here the morning of 7/10/19. Well, it is now 7/10/19. I called Verizon AGAIN to try to get even an approximation of when my install would be completed since I already wasted an entire day on this yesterday. When I finally was connected with a person at the 1-800-Verizon number she told me (and I wish I was making this up) that I had reached an AT&T call center and then hung up on me! Is that some sort of joke?? An easy solution would be to switch to literally any other ISP but this is unfortunately not an option for me at this time. This customer service has been absolutely abysmal and it looks like I will be wasting another full day of my time with no idea if a technician is coming or when. Very disappointing. 

Re: Customer Service Nightmare
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SDV,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes