Customer Service Problems
MrSmile

Today I contacted Verizon Customer Service again for poor TV Service (via online chat, log and tickets available) the first operator ran through all the familiar troubleshooting (Been there done that before), then in the end set up a service appointment. Moments after ending the chat, I receive an automated call indicating my ticket is resolved and the ticket is closed. Open new chat window and the operator tells me the ticket is open and to check the ticket status via the web site. The site indicates no active tickets for this account. After the operator (different than first) checks indicates that my number is not in my account, even though they verified my identity by providing it to me and confirming... After that window is closed while tech/operator is checking on something. I open yet another chat and receive this (see below).... No only have they missed appointments, closed tickets before solving them, but all previous tickets have been lost, somehow the conversation mover to wireless... etc... When I asked for a supervisor or contact I was told that was not possible.. I WOULD like to chat with someone about this pitiful service, I could not easily find a contact person so posting here to see if anyone contacts me.. I removed the chat numbers / tickets, as well as operator name as required in the rules.. I do have the chats saved and will provide to Verizon on request.. Hope to talk to someone soon.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Problems
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes
MrSmile
Apparently "Support" is quick to close cases vs. actually trying to resolve them.. I logged in today to find case (available at: http://forums.verizon.com/t5/support/casepage/thread-uid/728659/message-uid/728659/page/2) closed with no option for me to reply back. My issues with the TV Service Have not been resolved, No call from Verizon has been received. From my perspective no effort in any way has been made to resolve these issues since the last tech was onsite (and no return call from them either).
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MrSmile,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes