Customer Service - VERY UNHAPPY
dpatel1

On 6/27, my FIOS wire was cut by neighour due to incorrect markings by Miss Utility.  Marks were off by over 6ft.  So can't really blame the neighbour.

I reported this right away to Verizon and they came out to run a temporary cable on 7/2.  Since my verizon box is inside the house, they ran the temporary wire through the yard and basement window.  My basement window is partially open to this day in rain and hot weather.

Verizon said a crew will be out within a week to bury the wire permanently.  No one showed up so I called again, they opened a ticket and said someone would contact me in 48 hours.  Everytime I call them, they said the ticket is already closed and they open a new one.  It's been close to a month now, still I have a temporary cable running through the yard and through my basement window.  My kids have already tripped over this stiff FIOS wire few times and scraped their knees.

Latest ticket was opened again on 7/22 and they said someone will definately call in me 48 hours this time and my issue will be resolved.  I still haven't heard from anyone, so I called again today 7/25, and they said my ticket from 7/22 was closed and they opened a new ticket.

I am not sure what's going on with Verizon?  I have been a very happy FIOS customer for over 10+ years, but this is really annoying me.  Today I called and told them if I don't hear from anyone today and if wire is not trenched today or tomorrow, I am going to cancel FIOS and go with Comcast even though I prefer FIOS.

This is simply pathetic.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service - VERY UNHAPPY
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dpatel,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, dpatel

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Mitchell

0 Likes
ScottSandi

Can anyone please help. All I want to do is talk to someone face to face about my tv, internet and home phone service. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello ScottSandi,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly at 1-800-VERIZON.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes