Customer Service if you can call it that
KarenM11

My contract with Fios is up next month.  I have been trying for the past three months to actually speak to someone.  I have 9 telephone numbers for customer service and can't get an answer and have left messages at each number without a reply.  I want to change my plan but it appears when you want to decrease the service no one wants to speak to you.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Or should I just go to Comcast?

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service if you can call it that
jonjones1
Legend

@KarenM1 wrote:

My contract with Fios is up next month.  I have been trying for the past three months to actually speak to someone.  I have 9 telephone numbers for customer service and can't get an answer and have left messages at each number without a reply.  I want to change my plan but it appears when you want to decrease the service no one wants to speak to you.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Or should I just go to Comcast?

1-800-VERIZON between the hours of 8 am til 5 pm EDT will yield you great results.

9/10 numbers doubtful but call the number I said and if they won't deal then go to the other service. Walk with your money. Verizon will send I want you back email after 30 days.

best of luck

0 Likes
BeaterJeep
Enthusiast - Level 2

They are horrible. Can't find a number on the their site. Had to goggle to find the number. Will rpomise you the world then never give it to you. Very sad!!

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@BeaterJeep wrote:

They are horrible. Can't find a number on the their site. Had to goggle to find the number. Will rpomise you the world then never give it to you. Very sad!!

The number was in my reply answer to the original poster. You should have read that first.

0 Likes