Customer Service no help getting all the features I was promised
cherot1

When I switched from RCN to Verizon FIOS years ago I set up two telephone lines and set up hunting (call forward-busy) from one number to the other. This is a very common feature for businesses and infinitely superior to Call Waiting. It took a bit of conversation to get it set up but worked perfectly. When I moved a year ago to a neighboring town it took even more phone calls but after a few days everything was working again.

My recent problem involves a move across town a few weeks ago. In ordering the move, I was promised by the customer service rep that all the features I had, including hunting, would be working the same at my new location. This proved not to be the case. Each time I called I was told it would be working within 24 hours, but after a week of this I was told that this feature is "not compatable with  FIOS" which is plainly untrue since I had the feature only two days earlier. I eventually reached a "Mr. McCrae" whose only job function seems to be finding ways to say "no" and made absolutely no effort to solve the problem. He promised to have a supervisor call me back in "3 to 5 business days" but two weeks later I still have not heard from anyone.

You would think Verizon would be interested in offering a feature that encouraged customers to purchase an extra phone line but instead their culture has deteriorated to a point where they are not interested in helping customers at all.

Is there anyone at Verizon who can fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service no help getting all the features I was promised
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cherot1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes