Customer Service
icejack1

What a sorry excuse of a company verizon has become.

Chatted with a rep 2 weeks ago about upgrading to Fios TV One and was told that there's great news there's an offer that will upgrade my internet to gigabyte speed for the same current price. Sounds too good to be true I say, no no it is true, you will get TV one and gigabyte due to discounts at the same price. (I have triple play). Rep confirms that only internet speed and stb was upgraded.

Checking my emails, the next day later, cleaning up my inbox and see that my phone service is being removed. Chatted with a rep who said they can't do anything over chat and told me to call in. Call in the following Monday, get a rep who first told me I have the phone service (well duh) and that on her side its not marked for removal. Fast forward 30 mins, she can't cancel the order, or modify it and therefore will call me day the order goes through to re add it.

Get the Fios TV One box, plugged it in and it does a light show, just loops through green-red, red-green, green-green lights. Call tech support, its not working cause you hooked it up before the order went through and we have to push the order through to activate it. I say cause No cause customer service is closed and I would lose my phone service.

Ask for a call back the next day, got the call back at the requested time (and honestly the only guy who knew what the issue was and actually worked to solve things). Needed customer service, so called me back once he got customer service on the line. This rep was miraculously able to modify the order and cancelled the removal of the phone service and advised not to push the order through and just wait.

Day of the order comes and the box still doesn't work. Chat with a rep and gave her the SN of the box, said she activated it. Didn't work. Asked me to do all the troubleshooting I did when I first got the box and the tech suggested. Doesn't want to listen, and asks me to show connections\etc. The first tech also mentioned it could be a defective box and said he would add a note to the account. I tell her that and she just ignores it. Asks me if she can reboot my router and send commands, I refuse (at this point I was chatting with her for about an hour and it was clear she's following a script). She still reboots it. (I'm flabbergasted) I ask her did you reboot it? waits for a few minutes and tells me the team is working on it. I'm like what is wrong with you, manager now. She wastes about 5 mins more and says let me check with my supervisor. I say thanks for wasting my time and not resolving the issue and end the chat.

Supervisor calls about 5 mins later. Starts saying sorry and I say why the hell did she reboot when I said no. We will make a point to train the agent, let me put in a request for replacement box. FINE.

Get the replacement box today and its not a FIOS TV ONE BOX. Is the entirety of your offshore reps and supervisors making fun of us?

IS WASTING CUSTOMER"S TIME AND NOT RESPECTING CUSTOMER CHOICES A VERIZON POLICY???????

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi icejack1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes