Customer Service
Forest33
What has happened to Verizon have gotten to big for your customers. I been waiting on your tech customer support line for over an hour. After being transferred to an automated center that prompted me to press a number and then hangs up. Just remember Verizon only reason your this big is because of your customers. Unfortunate you have lost you customer service by hiring such rude personnel and lack of work ethic. It's a direct reflection of your lax management not holding their staff accountable.
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

Re: Customer Service
Zmazah

I know what you mean. I been using Verizon for years and always had issues with my services, high cost and poor customer service.  Every time I call Verizon customer service I am put on hold for 30-45 minutes, I finally hang up without being able to talk to anyone.

My DVR box is making  noise like crazy, we have to unplug it when we are not watching TV. Does anyone experienced this issue.

I live in Leesburg VA, does anyone know a better service provide in Northern VA.

0 Likes