Customer Service
Customer1027

I wanted to sign-up for the google deal currently being offered.  I went in via the phone App.  the price quoted was $10 less than what I'm paying so I agreed and signed up.  BUYER BE WARE, it's a lie.  Once I agreed to the package, they THEN took me to the new estimated price that $80 higher than what I'm paying right now!!! So I call less then I try to contact Verizon to correct this and via chat they tell me to call in.  I do that and then they said they can't undo something done less than an hour ago.  With all of the technology you have.  That's just sad!  No one can seem to restore my original package and cancel something that is less than 60 min. old.  I was told the only way to get the price NEAR was to drop my phone line from the bundle.  This is how you treat customers?

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Customer1027,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes