Customer billing issues and questions about contract
Colleen19661

worse company i have ever dealt with this company has no loyalty to there customers  bunch of rip offs i have been with verizon for over 10 years you will lose me as a customer in March when my contract end 

0 Likes
Customer billing issues and questions about contract
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Colleen1966,

Can you tell us briefly what issue you are having with Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Customer billing issues and questions about contract
Colleen19661

so for 2 years i have been getting the same channels all of a sudden the 2 channels i watch the most are no longer part of my package verizon says oh we gave that to you as a gift because you have showtime but now we have taking it away. you would think they would be kissing your Bleep when your contract is coming to an end but they dont because the want you to upgrade. the nice girl in me lost this battle i told them they could kiss my Bleeping Bleep! and before i sign on for another 2 year contract with them i will get a coat hanger and tin foil  and a set of Rabbit ears and watch 4 -5 and 7 my contract is up in March  I will not renew ! Oh yes this is how they treat a customer who has been a loyal customer for over 10 yrs 

0 Likes
Re: Customer billing issues and questions about contract
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Colleen1966,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes