Customer service Complaint!! Beware of hidden charges!!
christoz

I recently decided to install cable into two additional rooms in my apartment. I placed a call to Verizon and the rep quoted me $129.00  for the installation (new jacks and wiring included).  It did feel steep but I decided to go ahead and place the order. I received an e-mail later that day confirming the order with an additional charge of $89.99 "technician's visit". If I was paying $89.99 for the technician, what was the $129.00 for? Two jacks and 20ft of wire? When I called to complain a rep told me that she could not help me and that this is a matter for their  "elite" customer service team. She promised that one of their members will call me back in 10 minutes because they were all busy. Needless to say the "elite" never did call. Next day I called again and after discussing the same issue with another rep I was transferred to a supervisor who refused to take any responsibility for their actions. He was abrupt and rudely insisted that the charges were disclosed and refused to take any responsibility for their elite team not calling me back!

I totally agree with another disappointed customer who posted a similar message. I don't know who does their customer service training but it is useless! Customer service aims to keep customers satisfied and not to have them look for services elsewhere!

0 Likes
Re: Customer service Complaint!! Beware of hidden charges!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi christoz,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Customer service Complaint!! Beware of hidden charges!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed your case due to you no longer repsonding. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes