DECEITFUL VERIZON FIELD REP
Derek_T

A Verizon Field Rep knocked on my door 4 days ago in the afternoon. It seemed like perfect timing as we were just recently expressing our discontent with our Optimum Service. The Field Rep promised us all of our favorite channels for a great price. It seemed too good to be true. It was.

The first channel I tried (and only channel I really wanted) was ESPN. We didn't have it. It was recommended that we sign up for a Custom TV package and get the "Sports Pass" for ESPN. I'll admit, I didn't read the fine print but I WAS PROMISED ESPN. Either this Rep was being deceitful on purpose or just doesn't know his stuff. Either way, it's unacceptable. 

Should I be expecting the $250 gift card he also promised me? The last rep I spoke to (which took about 45 minutes of waiting, talking to robots, and call backs) didn't seem to know anything about it. BIG SURPRISE. Feeling more like a victim than a customer. 

0 Likes
Re: DECEITFUL VERIZON FIELD REP
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Derek_T,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes