DVR for life is NOT for “life”
Lovlymae
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’ve been a customer for over 14+ years and was given dvr for life (which is really -$19.99) However what Verizon fails to mention is that when your contract ends they will not upgrade your devices and your stuck with outdated equipment (in my case 7 yrs old) which doesn’t work properly because they’re too old ie; router doesn’t work properly throughout my apartment, recordings are not clear and boxes at times shuts down on its own. I’ve called multiple times and instead of help I get someone trying to convince me to upgrade and give up my “Lifetime DVR”

I'm extremely disappointed with my Verizon services. I loved them when everything was working properly. 

I am a long time customer & I do not feel like my business is appreciated. I am to the point where I’m going to take it  elsewhere 

0 Likes
Re: DVR for life is NOT for “life”
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lovlymae,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes