Damaged Utility Box
Carolyn21
You: There is a safety issue with the inground box near the street where Verizon service lines come in. The cover of the box has large holes in it and does not fit securely. If you walk over it, you fall into the hole. Rain and leaves can enter the area where the wires are. It is a hazard. I reported this on May 25 after waiting on hold to speak to someone for about 45 minutes. They thanked me and set up someone to come the next day and told me I didn't need to be home. I wasn't home, but the person who came called me and I explained the issue. When we returned home, it was not fixed and has not been fixed since. The holes in the cover are getting bigger and bigger as time goes on and more people trip over the hole. Please do something!!
0 Likes
Re: Damaged Utility Box
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Carolyn2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes