Damaged green verizon box in yard
Hogue3pi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Back in March, a garbage truck ran over the edge of my yard, crushing the green verizon box embedded there.  Since then, I have opened two tickets with Verizon via phone, had two technicians visit, and made numerous phone calls to various technicians and managers trying to get this problem solved.  Action taken by Verizon so far:

- Was charged $50 when a technician replaced and unrelated piece of equipment

- Technician placed an orange cone at the site

The tickets I opened were closed almost immediately, as my service is not affected.

Each time I have been told that a ticket was opened in another system, which is not visible to customers, and that another team would be dispatched to replace the box, bu no one ever shows up, and I haven't been contacted about anything.

What can I do to get this fixed?  It is a safety issue in my front yard, as well as an eye sore.

0 Likes
Re: Damaged green verizon box in yard
jonjones1
Legend

Call you town, village or city engineering department and have them contact Verizon or give you a number to a direct person who can assist.

your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission can also make Verizon do the repair since they have to answer to them, and they will contact you as to the progress.

Re: Damaged green verizon box in yard
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @Hogue3pi, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes