Dear Michael Cingari
enb2

I received a very nice letter from you today. As a decades-long Verizon customer, I appreciate the note. There is little question Verizon's quality of service is quite good and that is why we have been such long term customers. However, since you wrote to me as Director of Customer Loyalty, I want to let you know you most definitely are a failure. We would jump to another provider in a second if my community allowed another quaility service provider in my town. Verizon offers tremendous deals to attract new customers such as $80 for 150/150Mbps service plus HBO plus multi-room DVR. How nice! In fact, I was hit with this offer when I opened the Verizon website just now. But how about us long-term loyal customers? No, sorry, no thank you. We have nothing for you. Well, sir, I am so very tired of being taken for granted. When we have another option--and you must know it is just a question of time--we will be very happy to move to another provider despite the lovely note we received from you today. If you truly want to keep us, Verizon should treat us with the same urgency as new customers.

Thank you for your consideration.

Oh, and by the way, I would have responded to you directly if I had the option but, since Verizon hides contact information for any actual live employees, I am forced to share my frustrations with other customers on this forum. Another Verizon accomplishment.

0 Likes
Re: Dear Michael Cingari
NorfolkLiz

I too received your Thank You note in the mail today - how nice to use my subsciber money on the printing and postage! I assumed when I started to read it that it would have some kind of Coupon or Free Premium or Upgrade included for my years and years of loyalty but no, it is just a waste of trees that I paid for.

0 Likes
limake

Well I also received a letter from you.  I would like to know what it means to be Director of Customer Loyalty. You see I have been with Verizon for more than 10 years and my bill keeps on going up and up and up. I called many times to try to reduce it but everytime I am told at this time there is no special for us. But if you are a new customer you get quite a deal. You see I love verizon and I am please with your service but I am not please with your prices. So I have few options available to me. I will be looking into them and find someone else who cares more for their customer than you do. Oh by the way my son who loves next door to me feels the same way. So instead of one customer you will lose 2. But I am sure it won't bother you. Have a wonderful day.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Couple of comments:

1) This is mainly a peer to peer support forum. Verizon doesn't monitor these posts.

2) Unfortunately, it is quite common amongst all providers to offer great deals to new customers and not much for existing. Don't be surprised after your first contract expires, you don't get much of a deal there either.

0 Likes
being hypocrites
dpina

I received your letter the other day. It was quite ironic that it arrived when it did. I am extremely upset with the way I have been treated over this past week. i have been a customer of verizon for many years. I wanted to speak to you directly, however, noone would put me threw to your office. so, without getting into to much of my situation. I want to say that I have never been treated so poorly in all my life. I must have spent at least two hours total being switched from one department to the next. Then once I assumed all of my issues were addressed and taken care of, I find that all the things that I was told did not happen. So, I again had to call several times to speak to more people in more departments. Needless to say my issues are worse now then they were when I started this whole mess. It would be greatly appreciated if you could call me to discuss this aweful situation. I hope that you read the community forum and take pride in your customers like your postcard has stated. Also if there is anyone out here that knows how I can get in touch with Mr. Cingari I would really like to get in touch with him. At this point I am not even sure that I want to continue my services with verizon. I dont like being told one thing only to find out that it was just all talk and no action. I believe that all companies should follow through with what they are telling their customers.

Sincerly

ps feel free to email me thank you

0 Likes
Re: being hypocrites
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dpina,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
JSpence1

Dear Mr. Cingari, or anyone else at Verizon who might see this. I would also like to obtain some assistance in having a significant matter resolved with my account. I have been a loyal Fios customer for several years and would like to remain so in the future. However when I last negotiated my contract I was blatantly lied to by an online Verizon employee, who quoted me a different contract price than the one I am being billed. Each time I have contacted Verizon for assistance in resolving this matter, I am told there is nothing Verizon can do. I have saved documented evidence of the false claims made by the Verizon employee, yet no one has been willing to review the document. Any assistance that you could provide in resolving this and ensuring your staff provides respectful, honest information would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JSpence,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Maggie_May

Dear Mr. Cingari,

This is a belated acknowledgement of your Thank You note sent this past summer.  It was refreshing and unexpected.  From a marketing standpoint, I appreciated both the succinctness of your message and quality of the stationary used, which is why I opened the letter, instead of dismissing it as junk mail.

In adding my comment to this forum, I was surprised that others used your note of appreciation as a gateway to voice dissatisfaction.  I guess that your note provided an opportunity to share a concern, which is always a good thing.

While many recipients have not acknowledged your note, I want to assure you that it left a good feeling for those who read it.

0 Likes
Tessmully
Truthfully - I'm not interested in HBO.

I am interested in being charged what I was told on 12/3/17.

After resigning with your company I was told I was being upgraded and would owe $159.00 a month.  Then I noticed I no longer had the OWN network - so i chatted with FITZGERALD and he said he"d put me back to my old package at a reduced rate - approximately $146.00 a month.  Then USA Network was taken away - so I chatted again and was now told my old package was no longer available and they could put me back to what I signed up for on 12/3/17 but at a higher rate - $168.00 a month.  I was on the phone with representatives for over 3 hours both of these times and definitely not satisfied.

I don't understand how you upgrade someone - but take a channel away from them????

I am not interested in HBO.

I will not be signing with FIOS again when my 2 years are up.
0 Likes