Disconnection Fees
Maureen6644

So I am VERY unhappy.  Verizon could not make it harder to waive termination fees.  You can not do it online.  You can't do it through the live chat.  You must call.  I have been calling for over 1 week.  Wait times are over 1 hour.  I can't wait 1 hr.!!! And there is no call back feature!  Finally got through yesterday.  Was told I would get an email telling how to upload proof of new address. Got the email, but I am required to provide a number in addition to my account number.  It is the number for the original request to cancel services.  I have searched all communication from Verizon and of course I see no such number.  So can't get it online and I called and the wait time is agian over an hour!  They must really need my $80 more than I do.  This is ridiculous!!!

0 Likes
Re: Disconnection Fees
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Maureen6644,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes