Do NOT sign up or Verizon Service!!!!!!
hatingVerizon3

I really have no question just really hoping that maybe someone considering Verizon for service maybe saved from making that mistake!!! We have had Verizon for YEARS!!!! Just recently moved called to get everything set up for themove, at the end of the conversation I was very happy with the ease it was to set up transfer....NOT!! We were having other services hooked up that were dependant upon our Verizon services being on...so after talking to the rep we actually transferred our service the DAY BEFORE we actually moved. Well next day upon arrival it was not on so we had to rschedule the Alarm and Cable to come back out at a later date. Which ment extra fees for us, I called Verizon and there commentfor me was "well we can't help that it is not on that is beyond our control (really??) So this is a Friday and I was told the soonest that they could have someone out would be Tuesday of the next week...WOW that is ustomer service. Since this point it has been nothing short of downward slide! After Verizon came on Tuesday the man that did our installation informed us that the wifi box we had would not work but he was just going to swap it out with the one we needed, being that we had already had so much trouble. Our first bill came in and oh boy the fees on it made my head spin and I truely believe I could have spit FIRE at that point. The price I was told we would pay for phone and internet was $54.99 a month....well to my surprise we were being charged $101.00 oh and don't let me foget we were charged an early termination fee of $180 an equipment fee of $60 plus a partial month for our first month at the new home and ending fees for the house we moved from. I called and yes I was extremely upset, and to my luck I was connected to a man named Frank. Frank spoke to me as if he was above me and even suggested that I have my husband cal totake care of this because "men are a little better with these things jst as women are better with tending to kids and kitchen type things" NO I DON'T think so I am not the person that is going to tae that, so I told him to transfer me to a supervisor immeditely! His response was "No that isnot necessary if you would jut choose to understand that you are not right on this subject" I then DEMANDED he transfer me, so he placed me on hold and came back and said " I put you in line it will be at least a 45 minute wait" and disconnected from me. I waited about 10 minutes and hung up and called back and when conneced to an employee named Jontavia she appologized, I told her that I want him reported for the derrogatory way he spoke to me, shesaid she would notate th account but had no way of connecting me since she did not now what callcenter he was at. Jontavia did take care of the early termiation fee but she was going to have to put the rest in for her supervisor to approve, prior to hanging up I asked for her extension in case I had more problems. She told me that she did not have that but would give me her "Z number" and told me that her supervisor would call me back wihin 24 hours. Yesterday was 2 weeks and I decided to call back, I asked to seek to Jontavia and offered her Z number BUT guess what they have no way of connecting me....so I chewed out another employee after I tried to explain to her the whole story and her response was " I am not Verizon, but from looking at your account I will not be able to assist you until your account balance that is 2 days past due is brought current,,,,,,and here I sit waiting for ANOTHER supervisor to call me back. ****Do your self a favor RUN from this company! they have absolutely no care for their customers they just pass thebuck around ad around*****

0 Likes
Re: Do NOT sign up or Verizon Service!!!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hatingVerizon,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: Do NOT sign up or Verizon Service!!!!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we haven't heared from you or received an incoming chat from you, we closed your private support case. If you ever need anything, feel free to make a new thread.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes