Double play on HD tv and 75/75 internet questions
alexlongwell

I wanted to switch from my stupid double play of standard HD tv and 75/35 to local tv(i don't watch tv stream all content) and internet to 75/75 which would mean I would pay less for my services. What I did not know was that it would schedule a technician to do a installation. Why would a technician need to come out for a downgrade in tv and just bumping the upload speed to 75. I tried to get clarification on this issue and every rep I talked to had a different answer. I can not be there waiting on a technician, even on the weekends, and since I couldnt get an verified answer to my concern I ended up cancelling the order.

These chat sessions were all one right after the other, all telling me different things. This was after I had gotten conflicting information the day I made the order the 28th of august and was supposed to get an e-mail from a representative that I spoke with before going on vacation. I am still waiting on that e-mail. Also I have been disconnected from chat 3 times while waiting on a representative to check on something, making me start the same process all over again. Very poorly designed system to go with poor customer service. I believe I have enough ammunition, along with the router debacle I went through for over 4 months earlier this year to be able to cancel my account with no termination fee, and if they try to charge me one, I will go to my state's AG's office which is just a few floors above mine. Verizon needs to be held accountable for there shoddy customer serive and for all the misinformation being given.

0 Likes
Re: Double play on HD tv and 75/75 internet questions
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes