Email address to file complaint about customer service
Seclark65

Need email address to get around customer service since they are my problem.

My Story: Monday, January 30 - call Verizon at 8:45 am to disconnect home service (FIOS TV, Internet and phone) on January 31 and move service to new house. 45 minutes later - agent's computer not working and she has to call me back with nothing completed. 3:15 pm - agent calls back and says she found me a deal if I cancel service and start anew as a customer. OK. Have order number and installation scheduled on Sunday, February 5 from 8 - 12 at new house. (in time for super bowl and grading at home). Had to do new order - another 30 minutes on phone because apparently they can't save partial order data. Can't do it online because online site crashes and gives me statements that I have to call in to do this (does this all week). 

Sunday, February 5 - wait at house from 8 - 12 (see above). No Verizon. Call Verizon. Apparently no one disconnected my old place. Apparently no one is showing up at my new place because, even though I had an order, it wasn't submitted. They can't find anything without the order number. I had to go into work to get that. Agent promises to call me back. Half hour after her call back time, I call Verizon. Verizon says that my order doesn't exist. So they set up a move and said they can come out Thursday February 9. That is 10 days with no ability to work from home. But I get disconnected at the point of scheduling and no one calls me back. I call them back and get put on hold and have to start the same process over. They keep trying to tell me that they will disconnect my apartment service on February 5. I keep telling them that it was ordered disconnected on Jan. 31 and that it is not my fault that it wasn't done. 

This one sends me to scheduling who, when he sends me back to customer service, disconnects me and I have to call again. Again on hold, again I have to redo the entire **bleep** order because they can't transfer me to any of the agents I had been speaking to. This one does an order which may be live today if I have enough of equipment to self-install, but probably not until Thursday. In the meantime, I lost the deal I had been given last Monday for an internet upgrade and I am completely clueless if I have the same TV options. I will be reading that order carefully. 

Investment in trying to move my FIOS from my old apartment to my new house = 12 blocks. 9 hours (5 on the phone and 4 in the house waiting). The consulting project that I wasn't able to work on yesterday lets me bill at $150 per hour. That's $1,350 that I lost yesterday because Verizon is trying to rival Comcast for horrible customer service. 

So I want a **bleep** email address to tell Verizon management exactly how lousy their customer service is. I don't want to speak to yet another customer service agent - they need to be replaced if they can't do their jobs the first time. 

0 Likes
Re: Email address to file complaint about customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Seclark65,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes