Equipment returned but still charged and a letter from NORTH SHORE COLLECTION AGENCY
kym2506
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is all because of my OLD ACCOUNT #{edited for privacy}

This is how pathetic the situation is right now.  I sent this equipment back in October 2014.  What funny is they didn't get it input in the system till december, but I'm still getting a bill for 697.23.  Why is that?  Now I got a COLLECTION agency called NORTH SHORE AGENCY saying they need to collect said amount.  How useless is Verizon workers that they have tried to collect this amount several times from me,  when I do not have it.  They have it.  

I don't understand because I called several times to have it confirmed that indeed they do have the equipment.  Here it is March 29th and now a collection agency is after me.  How BAD is your system where one side sees the equipment is back and another is totally incompetent to look this up. 

0 Likes
Re: Equipment returned but still charged and a letter from NORTH SHORE COLLECTION AGENCY
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kym2506,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Re: Equipment returned but still charged and a letter from NORTH SHORE COLLECTION AGENCY
kym2506
Enthusiast - Level 1

First off the SO CALLED RECOVERY DEPARTMENT SWITCHED ME BACK TO THE MAIN MENU INSTEAD OF GETTING ME THE MANAGER OR SUPERVISOR.  I have the number to that dept. and they REFUSED TO ANSWER THE PHONE.  Let me just say this...as bad as another provider IS ... From now on ....I'm going to give a heads up that I will be recording the conversations as well.  And they say the other internet companies are bad...you guys are the worst for customer service not them.

How is it that I called several times to ensure my stuff made it there and yet...it still ended up going to collections.  That's straight garbage.

0 Likes
upsetcustomer22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem.   It took 1 - 2 months for our equipment to get registered as 'returned' as well.  We returned it back in February and it was 'just received' last week.  Verizon - get it together.

0 Likes