Error Message: "Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office"
JPJP226
Enthusiast - Level 1

My contract is coming up for renewal soon, so i started to explore upgrading services, seeing what plans would price out to.  Now whenever i try to see plans, or my existing services or view any "special offers", i get the error message:

Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office

We're Sorry, we're unable to continue your order at this time.
Please try again later or contact your local Verizon Business Office for assistance

I'm guessing its becuase the system thinks i have 2 orders in my "cart"...is there a way to clear out the "cart".  This problem occurs using Firefox, IE or chrome and the phone app.   At one point, i got an email to "continue" my cart....to which i got the same error message when clicking on the link.

0 Likes
Re: Error Message: "Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office"
JPJP226
Enthusiast - Level 1

oh, i also tried on line chat w/ a verizon rep.  Unfortunately, they couldn't find any problem and suggested i call the phone number, 1-800 VERIZON.  If i can avoid it, i'd rather not spend my time on hold.

0 Likes
Re: Error Message: "Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office"
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JPJP226,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.