Escalating to get the full sign up reward amount of $300
Shatari

When I ordered a new Verizon Fios bundle starting May 30th 2013, I was entitled to get a $300 reward back from Verizon.

During one of my follow up calls to Verizon on 08/30/2013 at 04:16 PM, I had asked when I would be getting the $300 reward and I was told that I would be getting the reward amount in Sep 2013. But, the reward I received this month was for only $100 .

When I called the helpdesk again today, I was told that there was no proof of me getting paid $300 in any of their records. I requested that my call with the agent on 08/30 be pulled up to get the proof. My request was denied. I asked if I could speak to a supervisor who could review the phone record, but that was denied too.

I would like to have a supervisor/manager to access the phone record, look into the proof and pay me the remaining $200. 

How can i escalate it to the right supervisor/manager to get my remaining payment?

0 Likes
Re: Escalating to get the full sign up reward amount of $300
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Shatari,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the public thread. If you still need assistance on the matter or ever need help with anything else let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have replied on your private support case.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Shatari,

We have confirmed that the proper reward was processed and delivered as per the confirmation email you received when you ordered. At this time there is no further action we can take concerning the rewards and are closing your Private Support Case. If you have any other questions concerning your account please made a new post and we will be happy to investigate.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes