Exposed FIOS cable last 3 weeks in mine and 2 neighbors's yards - Lamberts Cable Splicing Company
danewsom1

Just moved into new home and landscape company I hired accidentally cut the Fios line which was NOT burried sufficiently.  Verizon Tech came out and laid the cable above ground through my backyard lawn and across my frontyard lawn next to the driveway and then through 2 neighboring yards to the nearest working FIOS unit.  Lamberts Cable Splicing Company was hired as third-party contractor to come back and install the cable underground.  Within a few days, water, power, and gas company marker have been out to mark the area.  But there has been no communication by Lamberts despite my contacting them by email and leaving repeated voicemails asking repeatedly for an estimated time to complete this project so that I may convey that to my neighbors - with no response.

This has now been 3 weeks and rain has washed away some of the other utility markings and neighbors are complaining about having to move the cable while mowing their lawns!!

This will be resolved now.  I DEMAND VERIZON ELEVATE THIS ISSUE AND HAVE LAMBERTS OR ANOTHER COMPANY EXPEDITE THIS PROJECT WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

0 Likes
Re: Exposed FIOS cable last 3 weeks in mine and 2 neighbors's yards - Lamberts Cable Splicing Compan
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi danewsom,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes