FiOS customer relations contact? Consumer advocate?
sk1211
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I recently ordered/got service installed with Verizon FiOS, but the price that I was quoted (and received via Email) was not what I received on my first bill. I was billed a higher amount.

Verizon customer billing support phone contact saw what I was referring to, but couldn't fix it, and passed me on to retentions team. After 3 attempts (with long waits), I got a retentions rep, who told me that she couldn't understand how verizon offered me the rate that I received on the Email, and said that the systems updated the quote after Emailing me the original (lower priced) quote, and they can't do anything about it.

I don't want to call it this, but this seems like bait and switch. Is there anyone at Verizon who can help look into this and fix this? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FiOS customer relations contact? Consumer advocate?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad we could get this resolved for you, sk121!

Let us know if you have any other troubles by posting on the public board.

Best,

Art

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad we could get this resolved for you, sk121!

Let us know if you have any other troubles by posting on the public board.

Best,

Art

0 Likes
Rock29

VERIZON not interested in customer service just their cut in collecting monies which ae billed a month in advance.

Never worked good at all. Been harassed and aggravated with this company. Need real technicians when coming out to fix or install instead of half-**bleep** work.

Social security is my only income and asked for a payment plan and also a due date changed according to when I get paid. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they said they would rather charge a late fee AND bil a fee of 25 along with my bill monthly as a SO CALLED TAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. **bleep** This company needs to be reported to FCC Took me 10 days to fix my installation of which I had no landline or slow crawling internet. Better off with a plain old antenna folks. Do not get verizon

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes