Financial services
Bendari
Wife accidentally paid on previously closed account. How do they accept payment on closed account? No one can seem to find the payment but us... Complete with date 12/23/13, amount, confirmation number. Called financial services to open investigation on 1/9/14 after new acct showed past due and explained everything. Financial services said they discovered the issue and would fix it. Not fixed. Now getting past due notice again. No one in billing department can see payment to previous acct even when given all info. Is Verizon that inept in managing information so as not to be able to solve this issue in a reasonable amount of time? Is Verizon going to steal my money and pretend to not have received it?
0 Likes
Re: Financial services
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bendari,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Bendari
Talked with financial sevices twice. Submitted proof of payment last week and still no resolution. My account still shows past due. It looks about time to switch services as you guys can't he a simple job done
0 Likes
Closeme

I cancelled all my account at Verizon since July 2015 and move all my account to Time Warner.

I keep my Email domain and Paid for that when I sign up of keeping it for a year paid.

Every month I been recieving a bill regarding this account:

I have spoken to different representative and supervison,but the issue was not resolved,

Still showing it is still active that is why its generating a account bill.

Every month I have to call for this close account.

I been charge again. Account is close since July 2015.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Closeme,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes