Fios Triple play offer of prepaid card or amazon card not recieved
Cedrick1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

I have a new service established in September 2013 and since then 90 days have passed and have paid every bill in full. How long does the Verison prepaid card/Amazon gift card take to get home?

Do I need to call somebody to follow up for it?

Thanks

Regards

-Cedrick

0 Likes
Re: Fios Triple play offer of prepaid card or amazon card not recieved
Cedrick1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anybody know about this promotional offer or is this a scam by Verizon Fios to trap customers?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not sure about that gift card.  The Visa gift card was 3 months before you would hear anything, and was real (although some claimed that had trouble getting it).

0 Likes
Cedrick1
Enthusiast - Level 1

After a long conversation and on holds and transfers, etc, I was able to get to their rewards department. They said that I do not have this deal because it does not appear in my account. The ULTIMATE answer for everything is "Sorry SIR, We cannot do anything about it!!! - Is there anything else I can help you with?"

They were also adament that I should have cancelled my service in 1 month if I did'nt like it.

Seriously, they lied, even the technician who came to install FIOS said that the gift card will come in 3 months. This was really bad of Verizon. Very bad business practice.

Luckily I have some of the chat conversations saved from the time be of purchase, so now it’s up to consumer court to decide is they are false advertising or now. Will update how that goes.

Hope this helps somebody else from falling in their trap.

0 Likes