Fios test drive-deceptive practices
rji121
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently moved and Switched to Fios based on the great deals that they were offering at the time. I selected a package that was within my price range and offered channels that my partner and I would most likely watch. The package base price was locked in for 24 months. I now have 23 months left on the pakcage and they informed me that if I want to keep my current package plan that the price will go up 45 dollars per month. NO where did they state that price would go up on that package I had chosen. If I knew this was the case I had other providers in the area that would have offered me comparable packages for a true price that wouls have been locked in for a set period of time. If  I chose an alternate package it changes the basis of the bargain, nor do I feel as though I should pay more for less or more for what was previously agreed upon.

Re: Fios test drive-deceptive practices
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rji121,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes