Fraudulent Billing-Online Credit Card Payments not acknowledged by Verizon
Abi5

Hi,

I made 2 online credit card payments in August 2013 for $145,  I also made a online check payment.  My Verizon account only showed the check payment and not the credit card payments eventhough I was charged for these payaments.  I talked to a Verizon rep and was told to fax the credit card statements which I did.  I was then told that they were not visible. So, I faxed it again. Another Verizon rep stated acknowledged the payments and this was resolved. 

A few days later I got a call from the original Verinzon rep stating that they are still having issues with the bank statements and that the payments are not visible.  I thought she was confused and didn't understand that this was already resolved.  Why did the second Verizon rep see the proof of payment and the first one didn't I will not understand.  So, I contacted Verizon again and got a 3rd rep who was completely rude and gave me a hard time stating that there was nothing entered in the computer stating that a bank statement was required and that I had to pay $145 again!  I just hung up and called back again and got a 4th rep that was more supportive.  She provided me with an email address to fax the bank statements which I did right away. I thought this was finally resolved. Yeah right.

Weeks later, I get an e-mail from the Verizon Finace team stating that they are still having issues and that I need to request additional documentation besides the bank statements from my banks.  After months of research on Verizon's end, I was given 10 days to get this documentation or the case will be closed.  I contacted the banks and they didn't understand why the bank statements were not enough. I've literally spent hours at work and so much time trying to get this resolved. I'm so beyond stressed out.

I provided the bank statements again to Verizon-Notificaiton, but I have not heard back.  The $145 is still on my account balance and I refuse to be double billed.  This is just not right.  I plan to contact an attorney about this. The bank statements clearly show that I was charged $145.  It's not my fault that you can't locate payment. I will not pay an additional $145. 

Can someone help me?

0 Likes
Re: Fraudulent Billing-Online Credit Card Payments not acknowledged by Verizon
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Abi,

We haven't heard from you in some time despite multiple requests for updates concerning the situation with the bank. As such we have closed your Private Support Case. If you still require assistance please make a new post and we will be happy to help you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes