Frustrated
HelpMeThankYoux

I signed up for service in February of 2016. I paid a $250 deposit. The rep whom helped me was either being deceptively make a sale  or was unknowable about deposits. I was indecisive about putting a deposit down. He told me I'd get it back as early as three months. I figured that was inaccurate and said "are you sure?" That wouldn't be much time to build history. 

Well 6-8 months later I called and asked where my refund was to only be transferred around. I told the rep "I need you to stay on the line and get someone to help me. No more bouncing me all over" He did. I get back with what seemed to be the deparment I started with. They told me I need to wait at least 12 months. I'm at month 13 no service  interruptions, no payment plans. Where is my refund? 

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi HelpMeThankYoux,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes