GET ME Fios
MrPsGT

I have been living in my apartment for 10 years now . I am stuck with Time Warner cable and internet . I have been inquiring about Fios availability for about 7 years now and get the same answer everytime , "We will submit your address to our Egineering Department and someone will get in touch with you. " . For 7 years I have been waiting for that call . I keep asking about it and get the same answer . I know that the bussiness complex that is 20 feet away from my apartment can fet Fios , why cant I ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: GET ME Fios
MrPsGT

Anything would be better than Time Warner . I have lived here 10 years and my HD channels have not worked half the time I have been here , but , they still expect me to pay 130 for cable and standard internet . I am paying more for standard internet that the Extreme intenet and they wont fix this .

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

The landlord or operating company  have to get in touch with Verizon to have them come in and wire the building not you. Bring it up at the homeowners or tenants meeting.

0 Likes
MrPsGT

Its a four unit apartment building . The landlord gave them permission 7 years ago but nothing ever happened .

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

I found this on one of Verizon's websites. "So if you know FiOS is available in your area but is not in your building, tell your property owner or Condo HOA board to reach out to Verizon at www.verizon.com/communities or call us at 1-866-638-6066 and we'll be happy to start the conversation".

0 Likes
chaosrachel

I would stay far away from verizon.

0 Likes