Garage construction and needed Fios box removal by technician
bobbyb1225

I recently cancelled my verizon services. I'm in the process of drywalling my garage so I called tech support to have box from garage removed. I was giving a work order number and told they would be here monday the 16th. At 5:00 pm no one had shown up or called so I called again same spill order new ticket be here wednesday, 5:00 pm rolls around no call no show, again guarenteed friday show up. Well Friday comes no call or show up. I have been doing this as a courtesy to them and there equipment. I have spent more than 2 hrs on the phone trying to get box removed, well guess what verizon the box has been removed. I will never have fios again. The next box being removed is outside. YOU GUYS STINK!!!!!!! Time to look at switching wireless service also.

0 Likes
Garage construction and needed Fios box removal by technician
Sean3040-2
Enthusiast - Level 3

By Box do you mean ONT or cable box?

Call Verizon (1-800-837-4966) press option 4 for retentions M-F 8am-9pm and Saturdays 8am-5pm

Explain your situation and ask for an ontime guarantee credit in the amount of $25. Ask to cancel your services or the service you would like to remove. You should get an order number. The order number should start with your state. Ex. PA, NJ, Fl, NY, etc. 
Return all equipment, and wait for the final bill. Be sure to confirm disconnection charges, ETF fees and all other final charges. 

0 Likes
Re: Garage construction and needed Fios box removal by technician
DinRI

Yup, they're the worst....EVER.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

EVER?  You guys must be too young.  I have lots of worse service from lots of companies.  Verizon has always eventually gotten my problems fixed.

0 Likes
bobbyb1225

I recently cancelled my verizon services. I'm in the process of drywalling my garage so I called tech support to have box from garage removed. I was giving a work order number and told they would be here monday the 16th. At 5:00 pm no one had shown up or called so I called again same spill order new ticket be here wednesday, 5:00 pm rolls around no call no show, again guarenteed friday show up. Well Friday comes no call or show up. I have been doing this as a courtesy to them and there equipment. I have spent more than 2 hrs on the phone trying to get box removed, well guess what verizon the box has been removed. I will never have fios again. The next box being removed is outside. YOU GUYS STINK!!!!!!! Time to look at switching wireless service also.

Did you read what I wrote, I have no service I wanted there equpment removed from my garage Try Again!!!!!

0 Likes