Getting Angry- I have been on hold for 3 hours now!!! Internet not working
blizzardap

When I got home from work today my internet was not working on any device in my house. I called and the automated lady walked me through troubleshooting and even reset my router. Even with that done the intenet still did not work so she out me through to a rep. Once I was trnasfered I was told that the wait would be between 1 hour 29 mintues to 1 hour 53 minutes. Well 3 hours and 2 minutes later I am still listening to the same **bleep** song!!!! Not even an update of where I stand in line or how much more time I have left to wait. Worst customer service EVER!!!! I now know it will be worth the hastle of cancelling everything I have with verizon and switch to spectrum and sprint!!!! 

0 Likes
Re: Getting Angry- I have been on hold for 3 hours now!!! Internet not working
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi blizzardap,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes