Gift Card Redeeming Issues (Continued)
sjapple20031
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm just trying to redeem this $200 gift card that I should be getting since signing up with Verizon Fios Internet. Eventually talked with someone over the phone at the end of march (After waisting hours getting sent to text chats and struggling to talk to an actual person) saying I should receive an email that I can follow to redeeem this gift card. I did receive that email, and it stated that I should get another email in 7-10 business days with the actual gift card. That was 4/1/2022. Nothing yet. 

Before, I've given up in the past because it's such a headache dealing with Verizon unless you're trying to pay a bill. Military discount, never got it. A different $200 gift card for buying a new phone. Gave up trying to figure out how to get that gift card. I would like to resolve this so I don't have to deal with the headache anymore. 

Re: Gift Card Redeeming Issues (Continued)
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sjapple2003,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes