Gift Card Redemption
steeler_tmoney

I received 2 $100 gift cards for redemption when signing up for Fios. I received the original email to redeem them back in late May. It has been over a month and I have yet to receive them or have any customer service rep assist me. I get pushed in different directions and the customer service reps basically tell me that the issue is on my end...not sure that's the case when there are multiple forum postings with this issue. I would love to get assistance on getting this figured out.

0 Likes
Re: Gift Card Redemption
jonjones1
Legend

Contact you states attorney generals office via google search. This is quite a regular complaint. They have links set up to take your money but dead links etc. that go no where. Contact them. Try their consumer frauds and protections bureau.

Re: Gift Card Redemption
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi steeler_tmoney,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes