Gift Cards for switching service - BROKEN links
ebop
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've called - spent over an hour on the phone.  Been hung up on twice.  I've tried to chat - and been disconnected twice.  I was supposed to have 2 $100 gift cards - and it doesn't work.  I was told all was resolved last week - but nothing...just broken links.  Seems like a total scam!

0 Likes
Re: Gift Cards for switching service - BROKEN links
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ebop,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Hung Up On/No Resolution To Broken Gift Cards
ebop
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am so absolutely frustrated with the lack of customer service at Verizon.  I've called at least 10x - countless hours on the phone - ONLY to keep getting transferred to people that hang up on you over and over again.

I was told I had 2 gift cards.  The links don't work.  I just go around and around in circles and not one person can fix it.  I was told they were mailed on Nov 18 - then another agent said Nov 22 - the agent today who promised to transfer me to a manager but instead hung up on me - told me they shipped Dec 2.  I mean - what the heck is going on.

This is my 2nd month with Verizon and frankly it's unacceptable.  

0 Likes