Gift card redemption issues
Cars11901

Anyone else having trouble with the gift card redemption link that they received in their email? I’m supposed to get 3 cars totally $250, but when I click the link in the email it just brings me to the fios app and there’s nothing to do! 

0 Likes
Re: Gift card redemption issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Cars1190,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Gift card reward
Cars11901

I signed up for fios in April when I moved and I was supposed to get 3 visa gift cards totaling $250 for signing up. I registered the cards through the tile on my home page 60 days after I signed up and they said processing. I checked my account this week and two of the cards now show as on hold due to a past due balance and one shows as processing. I have auto pay set up and my balance was paid every month! I called customer service and they are telling me that I never registered the cards and they manually ordered them for me. I was told it’s going to take another 30-45 days to receive them and there is nothing that can be done to expedite them! This is absolutely insane and unacceptable! I should have received the cards by now and now I’m told I need to wait another month! Anyone else get the same awful treatment? I’m tired of having to waste half my day trying to get in touch with someone to be told to wait more! Someone from Verizon please reach out to me!

0 Likes
Re: Gift card reward
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Cars1190,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes