Gift card
Bobble60
Enthusiast - Level 2

Beware of that offer for a $100 gift card if you renew your Fios contract. I renewed on December 26 and that was part of the deal. Four months later, still no card but lots of excuses and promises. So tired of listening to customer service explain and say "I guarantee you will receive the card in 3-5 business days." Time to let their legal department know they've breached the contract.

0 Likes
Re: Gift card
jonjones1
Legend

@Bobble60wrote:

Beware of that offer for a $100 gift card if you renew your Fios contract. I renewed on December 26 and that was part of the deal. Four months later, still no card but lots of excuses and promises. So tired of listening to customer service explain and say "I guarantee you will receive the card in 3-5 business days." Time to let their legal department know they've breached the contract.

Time to contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission in your state. Also contact your states Attorney Generals Office they love to hear from you. Google for those agencies. Let them handle the issue.

0 Likes
Re: Gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes