Got to kick a Verizon "Technician" out of my house
DDDuster1
Enthusiast - Level 2

This guy was about as incompetent as anyone I've ever dealt with at Verizon........and I have been with Verizon for 13 years. That says lot. There has been quite a few throughout the years.

Bought a new Ultra HD TV, had poor clarity, so the manufactuer came out and checked it all and the TV is fine. Called the pro's at Verizon and their "tech" reps kept rebooting the box as well as trying other fixes. Nothing worked so they scheduled a "tech" to come out and check the ONT, cables etc., and he did.....come out at least. But instead of checking the ONT and cables, he selected different channels looked at different settings and told me my TV doesn't have as good a picture as other brands, this is good as it gets. 

Asked him to leave, no, I told him to leave. Talked to Customer Service, they hooked me up with another "tech" rep and yes, reboot the box, ask the same questions and finally decide to send me a new box. Box was supposed to be here Friday, but it didn't make it.......not even on Saturday. Was told by Verizon today that nobody delivers on Good Friday. **bleep**. I had two items delivered on Friday by UPS.

These Bozo's are leaving Frontier with a mess. 

0 Likes
Re: Got to kick a Verizon "Technician" out of my house
bmac50
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have to agree, some may knowhat their doing but most don't have a clue, Still got your address book? I don't, 20 years of addresses gone with their wonderful AOL move and now they want to bring Frontier, what so they can lay blame on them, me as soon as this contract is up am going back to BrightHouse.

0 Likes