HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
ddayve

Recently called to check on the status of my gift card I was supposed to get for signing up for service. Upon calling I was told that because I had 2 different orders on the same day my promotion was removed. The second order was put in by THEIR CSR due to me being charged an install fee which I wasn't supposed to be charged for. I had to call numerous times in the first 2 weeks of my install for problems with my service. I had to fight with customer service to get a signal booster for my wifi. I had to fight to get a new router because mine was messed up. Now because of my credits due to other issues they are telling me they won't recognize my gift card promo that they messed up. I have had 3 CSR's hang up on me and 2 Webchat people dismiss me saying they can't help. I want to cancel my service and all my families services that are through VZ. I am going to blast them on social media every chance I get because they don't care about customers at all unless it's a way to screw them. I am so mad I got screwed on my gift card. That was one of the biggest reasons I signed up. Now I am **bleep**. 

THANKS VERIZON.

DAVID M. (FEEL FREE TO LOOK MY ACCOUNT UP)

0 Likes
Re: HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ddayve,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes