Here we go AGAIN
dclark12785

Once again.... I have enrolled in the make a payment every month... It says that its going to pay my money every month and then that day comes and goes and the payment is not made. I try to pay online and then I can't because my account payments are locked... THE only way I can pay is over the phone and I am charged 2.50... I hate the Verizon website.. I HATE the SUPPORT... The automated support sends you on a wild goose chase until you can click on live support and when I click on it.... OH WAIT its down... I AM seriously considering getting a new internet carrier. I AM trying to pay you 150 dollars of my hard earned money every month and I get super stressed trying to do so. It should not be this hard to give you money. I try to make a online payment.. plug in all the information and when I try to pay my account is locked. IT is absolutely ludicrous. I call the support people and I FINALLY after like 10 minutes of fighting with a computer who is annoying and takes forever, get to talk to a support person.. They should change her job title to Salesman because the whole darn time she is not listening to my problem and is just trying to push product down my throat.. "maybe you need a rewire, can I interest you in redbox, maybe we should boost your speed." I am fed up. I know you emailed me back.. Then after inactivity you just pulled my forum down.... I was away on vacation and couldn't be reached... SO yeah that's why I was inactive. Because I needed a break from my hectic life and especially this website.. I need contact from someone soon or I am going to cancel my Verizon as well as probably have my service shut down... I am also going to ask your robot friend or the service lady who should be a salesman if they can lower my bill. I have a deal from optimum that I might just look into. Thanks...... But NO thanks

DAN

0 Likes
Re: Here we go AGAIN
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dclark12785,

We have reopened your private support case.  Please follow the instructions below to access your case.  The support agents will need to hear from you before they can begin to assist with your issue.

Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.Private Support Case

0 Likes