Hoping a customer service rep reaches out to me - Very Disappointed in Fios
Compliant

Since I can't seem to find a customer complaint email or phone number and I have no desire to wait on hold for over an hour (for the fourth time in a week), I'm trying to see if this forum posting gets any attention from Fios customer service.

I am highly disappointed with your service department - I've been trying for the past week to start new service for my parents (I myself have been with Fios for close to 8 years).  After repeatedly being given the incorrect guidance on how to prove my identity and credit, the last straw was a call I had last night with your Credit Verification department.

In a nutshell, the people in your Credit Verifcation department are demanding that customers provide credit report unlock PINs directly to Fios even though the PIN documentation specifically says do not give out PINs to anyone especially potential creditors.  It wasn't even that your representatives are clearly untrained (since they should neither be asking for unlock PINs nor have a need for them), but really what crossed the line was that the representative was very rude and spoke to me in an extremely unprofessional manner by aggressively demanding the PIN.  There are other instances during this past week (via inconsistent guidance, etc) where I am 100% certain that the level of training at Verizon is completely lacking...

I won't be posting any person information here, but I hope Verizon can track me down via the Forum account as I am completely disgusted with my interactions with your firm this past week!

0 Likes
Re: Hoping a customer service rep reaches out to me - Very Disappointed in Fios
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Compliant,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes