Horrendous Customer Service
joec13

I'm actively searching for a new internet provider because Verizon customer service is so terrible.  With no exaggeration, I've probably spent twenty hours this year between the chat and phone calls and I have not had one positive experience.  I think Verizon is such a large company and Fios is so successful that they arrogantly disregard customer service and feel that customers will deal with what they get.  It started when I placed a work order  for a very simple straightforward task- move my wifi service  from one apartment to another inside the same building.  This task was way too much for four different customer service representatives to comprehend.  Four in person visits and six months is what it took to get this task done.  The only positive experience I've had with this company was with the field workers.  Each of them were great and competent, but they couldn't get the task done because the people who created the work orders were so terrible at their jobs.  I spoke to customer service again after my wifi was finally set up and I was told I would be compensated for my experience with two $100 gift cards.  The gift cards hit my dashboard a while after but it is basically a button on the site that goes to nowhere.  Completely useless and unredeemable.  Months later, I've been trying once a week to get my credits and have a month or two of free service to make up for dealing with this disaster of a company and I still have no access to them.  I waited for over an hour twice with the joke of a rewards department and was told that the cards were mailed to me in physical form since the digital version is so defective.  Weeks later I've received nothing.  I truly believe I would not be capable of putting out such consistently awful service if I quit my job and tried my hardest.  Verizon customer service is the worst that I've dealt with in any major company in my life and I'm sure of that.

0 Likes
Re: Horrendous Customer Service
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am sorry for your experience, but I don't know what is WiFi service. Verizon Fios provides Internet connection. Whether you want to use WiFi or Ethernet to connect to the router is up to you. Are you trying to say to migrate the service from one apartment into another?

0 Likes
Re: Horrendous Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi joec13,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes