How do I contact the CEO?
JPepel

I have been a customer of Verizon Fios for 12 years. A couple of months ago, my contract expired and my bill spiked about $90. I called customer service to rectify the problem when I found it difficult to navigate your web site. A rep went over my bill, offered me less service than I had for more money than I had been paying. I asked him to look into why and if it were possible to do better. He said he would confer with supervisors and call me back. 10 days later and no call back, I checked on line, found a reduced contract package for $188.88 and called a rep about it who told me the price for what I had explored on line was $215.88. I asked to speak to a supervisor who not only would not address the discrepancy, he hung up on me. One of my questions to him was that the package I was looking at was for less service than the promotion advertised right below my quote. That package was for $169.88 with a better TV package. I was told this was for “new customers”. This, to me, means you don’t care about existing customers. If I cannot resolve this matter within one week, I will look for service elsewhere.

Sincerely disgruntled customer.

0 Likes
Re: How do I contact the CEO?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try google.

But keep in mind, it is fairly common for service providers to offer better deals to new customers (customer acquisition costs) that existing.

Thought is that most people won't bother to jump back and forth between providers, so once you have them, they stay.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend
0 Likes
POLCAT1

I find it extremely to obtain answers to legitimate questions from Verizon to the extent that customer service reps have lied to me.  I believe they do that because the system is user unfriendly in both directions.  Has the CEO or CFO ever tried to get an answer from Verizon.com?

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@POLCAT wrote:

I find it extremely to obtain answers to legitimate questions from Verizon to the extent that customer service reps have lied to me.  I believe they do that because the system is user unfriendly in both directions.  Has the CEO or CFO ever tried to get an answer from Verizon.com?

I have already answered this. Again

Verizon's Executive Leadership | About Verizon

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes