How do I schedule a Technician to come to my home?
LastResortAnnie

I have been trying for 2 days to schedule a technician to come to my home for the outside of my home.  We have a wire that goes through our siding in our basement and and goes up the side of our home to the 3rd floor through another piece of siding.  The opening near the basement is right near the interior fios box as well as the exterior Fios box.  We will be having work done on the house and we are trying to figure out if the wire is live or old and can be cut.  I have been trying to no avail to speak with someone that can schedule an appointment.  Every call back I get is a very nice customer service representative that can't do anything....one tried to sell me product though....really?  They tell me tech support will call me back but they never do or they tell me they will transfer me to tech support.  Yesterday I waited on hold for over an hour for tech support and today I waited over 2 hours for someone to pick up my call.  Not to mention it takes a minimum of 5 minutes each time you call to go through the menu of leaving a message.  Verizon gets a nice $500 monthly from my family between Fios and Wireless and it is paid every month on time.  Perhaps Verizon needs more tech support and less customer service that can't help anyone.  I don't want to lose it on a Customer Service Rep as I know they just do what Corporate wants them to.  When I ask to speak with a supervisor they say anything to not have to do that.  Verizon, you were great when we signed up about 15 years ago but something has happened over the last couple of years....your people do not care, it is sad.  I hope someone reads this and helps us with this resolution......I'm giving this forum a try and keeping my fingers crossed.

0 Likes
Re: How do I schedule a Technician to come to my home?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LastResortAnnie,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes