How to send an email to Verizon Fios customer support
AABBCCDD1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

Is there a way to send an email to verizon customer support and get response back?  I was able to send email (via filling out a web form) and then receive/reply via email with them.  It was very helpful to resolve issues that can wait a few days instead of waiting 10s of mins over hold music on phone or chat connection.  I could not find an option to contact verizon customer service (especially the billing department) over email.  Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: How to send an email to Verizon Fios customer support
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Unfortunately there is no email. You need to call 1-800-verizon for assistance.

0 Likes
AABBCCDD1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,  Are you implying that Verizon expects every Fios customer to waste their time wading through menu choices and then sit listening to hold music until they get to speak to a customer service representative for an issue that can be conveyed more succintly by a couple of mins of typing?   The other alternative, the chat, unfotunately takes similar amount of wait time.  Making customers frustrated doesn't make much sense.  I hope some Verizon Fios senior customer service manager will read this and address the issue by providing customers an e-mail interface to communicate with Verizon Fios.

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

They also offer support via twitter.

Drop them a note @verizonsupport.

I have had good luck with doing it that way.

The process uses the dm function so you are not limited to 140 characters at a time.

0 Likes
mewise141

They just use the phone conatct to review your account and try to upsell and spend more money. THB I had way better customer service with Direct TV

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes