Hung up on 4 times in a single hour
legacy15

I recently had some repair work done on my fence. I called 811 and had a crew come out to mark lines. The crew did mark any lines anywhere near my EAST fence. I thought this was odd so I had them come out a 2nd time and specifically told them the fence I was replacing and to mark anything near there. Again, no marks were painted within 20ft of the fence.

My fencer cut a wire that was 1 inch away from my fence almost immediately. I was very upset but was happy that it was repaired the same day. However, my attitude was completely change now that I received a bill from CMR for $282.60 for a verizon drop wire repair job. This is ridiculous.

So I called Verizon and told a represenstive what happened. He said he would trasferme to the damages department (?). He instead sent me to a new account activation line.... 100% automated, no way back to the rep. I hung up.

So I called Verizon again and told a different representative what happened. He said it sounded like fraud... after waiting 15 minutes on hold, I was sent back to the original phone tree asking me what I needed help with....

So I went through the automated phone tree and reached a 3rd representative. I told him what happened and he assured me he would stay on the line until I was connected with someone that could help. I was only hold for almost 20 minutes with the rep checking in every 3-4 minutes to let me know he was still there. He finally said he had someone and he was going to connect 3-way with them. Then I was hung up on.

So I called verizon for the 4th time. Got a new rep and explained the situation. I was put on hold for 15 minutes and he told me that I need to contact the fencers to pay the bill! That's not going to happen. The lines weren't marked to begin with. Then he said I need to contact the marking company for them to pay my bill! Are you kidding? I am supposed to call a random company and say "pay my bill, please?" He said he could connect me to a technician to see if he knew what to do, so I agreed. I was then hung up on. WOW

So here I am on this board. I have a bill for $282.60 and no one seems to be able to help me. Does anyone know what I should do?

Rob

0 Likes
Re: Hung up on 4 times in a single hour
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi legacy15,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Hung up on 4 times in a single hour
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Legacy15,
Since we have not heard back from you, we went ahead and closed out your private support case.
If you have any other questions feel free to post here. We are always wanting to assist in anyway that we can.
-Amanda_M

0 Likes