I am unable to redeem my $200 Samsung offer and time is running out.
WantOffer

I had my verizon triple play service installed in Dec and became eligible for you $200 Samsung equipment offer. I had actually ordered the service much earlier but had a delayed install as I was away from home for an extended period.  

I received an email telling me that my offer was ready and after finally deciding what I wanted, I decided to order a Samsung Watch Active.  I used the email to get to your redemption website.  It said the offer will expire on March 14 and as I tried on March 9 and March 10 I figured I was good.  I pressed the redeem not button, got to Samsung's website and followed the instruction.  When I pressed Buy Now I got the following message:

The promo code has expired.

No change was made to your cart.

I tried multiple times with multiple products and I get the same message eery time. What is going on here. Is this a real offer or not.  By the way the automated chat is immensely frustrating.  It keeps telling me about offers that don't apply to me, and when I finally try to "Chat with and Agent," no one ever gets on the line.  

0 Likes
Re: I am unable to redeem my $200 Samsung offer and time is running out.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi WantOffer,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes