I can't pay my bill online.
I am having trouble getting to the payment page to make an online payment. The red waiting circle keeps spinning on the screen even after I refresh the page.
0 Likes
Re: I can't pay my bill online.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please try clearing your browser cache, and if that doesn't work, try a second browser. However, it could also be a slow gateway between your isp and the site.

0 Likes
PMac271

I have been having the same problem for about 3 weeks and no one has been able to help fix it.  I have spoken to a couple of people both online and over the phone.  Ultimately I had to pay last month's bill over the phone.  The customer service rep. backed out the $3 surcharge since the error is on Verizon's end.

The issue is still not fixed and I still cannot view/ pay my bill online.  I alerted someone again and they put through a ticket to the web team.  The ticket has been open for over two weeks and still no one has fixed my problem or even followed up about it at this point.

My annoyence level is starting to get higher and higher.  I have paid my bill online for over two years.  I do not have the time to pay it over the phone...

This issue needs to get fixed ASAP....

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes